call log-favorites- is there anyway to delete favorite?

markweezy

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm a noob, and this my be a silly question. But, is there a way to delete a contact out of the favorites tab? Everytime you make a phone call to somebody it throws them in the favorite. Is there a way to remove them like there is a way to remove them from the call log? I've exhausted all my options, and feedback appreciated!
PHP:

mikeinctown

Reaction score
I deleted a favorite simply by going to that contact and de-selecting it as a favorite. Or so I thought. You may want to check your settings cause I only have 2 favs and none of the calls I have made put anyone in a favorites list.

OP
M

markweezy

Reaction score
Well there is favorites and frequently callled..how do I get rid of frequently called I guess is the question

crankygypsy

Reaction score
bwahaahaa!

...you should probably consider changing whatever girl's name you don't want your girlfriend to see to a dude-name: chistina = chris; jaqueline = jack; jessica = jesse.

karma317

Reaction score
I had same problem. you seem to be one of the only other people that underastand that it is frequently called and not a favorite. i had to explain that a lot. you can check my thread as well. The Answer: We have to buy an app to do it. Call Log Assisstant $1.50 just did it tonight. it clears the frequently called.