Calender Problems

viper450f

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I just got my Droid this past weekend and I am pretty happy with the "cool" features of it but very disappointed with the "business" features of it being that is what I use the most. One major problem I have run in to is my calender.

I have it synced with my gmail account of course. I know the rule of "what ever screen you want it to default as, go there and hit the home button". I do this and with in 10 minutes or better I can click calender and it is back on my agenda list and back to the date of December 31st. I click the show month view and it is set to December 31st. I click show today and then it will go to the correct date. I have clicked on the calender a few times and it go all the way back to 1969.

Does anyone know what is going on here? Coming from a BB, I use this feature on a daily basis and I have read everything I can on this matter to no avail.

Other than the calender and static in the background when making a phone call the phone is ok. Still wished I would have got another BB, but too later now.

Thanks in advance.

~Jeff