calendar entries on Droid X

Robslaw

Reaction score
I have lotus notes at work. I have a rule set up in my lotus notes to forward a complete copy of the calendar entry to my gmail account.

However, when it shows up in my inbox on my Droid X the attachment does not automatically add to my calendar and I don't even get the option to add it from my calendar?

However, if I log on from my home computer I get the option in the email to add it?

Further review seems to indicate that its .ics calendar invites. I saw there is an app for this but it still doesn't seem to do the entire job.

Thoughts?

Thx

Lyman1

Reaction score
I have lotus notes at work. I have a rule set up in my lotus notes to forward a complete copy of the calendar entry to my gmail account.

However, when it shows up in my inbox on my Droid X the attachment does not automatically add to my calendar and I don't even get the option to add it from my calendar?

However, if I log on from my home computer I get the option in the email to add it?

Further review seems to indicate that its .ics calendar invites. I saw there is an app for this but it still doesn't seem to do the entire job.

Thoughts?

Thx

I've been using CommonTime mNotes5 on my WM Phones for years and
it works flawlessly.

It is now compatible with Android Devices and I suggest that you visit
There web site to get further details.

Once I acquire the Droid X, I will definitely use this application.

All the Best!

OP
R

Robslaw

Reaction score
I'll have to check it out. Is it an app in the market?

Lyman1

Reaction score
I'll have to check it out. Is it an app in the market?

I purchaed it through Commontimes web site. It's an annual subscription
and I'm able to sync and push my Lotus Notes 7.0 emails, contacts,
calendar and meetings through my mobile device.

I recently contaced there support group to inquire about the compatibility
with Android, specifically the DroidX, and was told that there was no issues. IMOH, it looks like a very simple installation process compared to
that of what I had to do with WM.

Download the application so it runs on you dedicated work PC, leave it
running when you depart, and you will have full access to your Lotus Notes while mobile.

It comes in handy when you typically get +200 emails and multiple meeting invitations while your mobile, and want to "clean" your inbox while away from the office.

All the Best!