Calendar and desktop

WVOz1970

Reaction score
OK, I am a total n00b to the Droid platform. Got it yesterday and have started setting it up and learning how it works. On my old winmo Omnia, I had my calendar on the desktop and it showed the day at a glance. When I add the Calendar widget to my Droid, it only shows the next appt and I have to tap into it to get my day's agenda. When I looked at the list your apps thread, the opening post by Matth3w shows a screen shot that has a weather widget and the calendar the way I am used to seeing it. Where do I find the desktop setup like this? Is it a specific app to create custom ones?

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-applications/19208-forget-top-5-list-all-your-apps.html

Again, I hope to get this platform figured out soon... but it's definitely a learning curve for someone who's been on WinMo for years.

Thanks!!

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
there are a few. I use Pure Grid Calendar, its paid, cheap, but it looks amazing and if you use google calendar with color tags it shows all your events in color. Amazing. With skins too!