[THEME] Caelum by Yakitori

jimmydene84

Reaction score
Install liquids AOSP ROM, it has the theme chooser. And there is a caelum apk for it

OP
yakitori

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I did but all images do not apply. I will port to ltb when some issues are resolved with the rom.

I would love for someone to help fix at least the dialer number nine image on the tbolt.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

OP
yakitori

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
This theme is bout to go stellar in the next couple of weeks... Stay tuned

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

bmac860

Reaction score
any chance that you will be getting this theme to work with the new 2.6 i had this running for one day before i lost my phone and now the 2.0 link wont work so no im SOL cause this theme is the best one ive seen....ever

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 3
any chance that you will be getting this theme to work with the new 2.6 i had this running for one day before i lost my phone and now the 2.0 link wont work so no im SOL cause this theme is the best one ive seen....ever

A couple pages back in this thread someone posted a theme choser apk they did for caelum.

bmac860

Reaction score

A couple pages back in this thread someone posted a theme choser apk they did for caelum.

Oh thanks I must have skimmed right over it

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 3
I just went back and checked the link, it was dead anyway. Thankfully I still had it so I uploaded it for whoever wants it.

I take no credit for making the images (yakitori did) or building the apk (MrDSL did), just reposting it.

Caelum.apk

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 3
Yeah that message is normal so you hit apply anyway just like it looks like you did. And what images arent showing? Did you reboot after applying?

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 3
Ok cool. Yeah I'm pretty happy it got converted to an apk. Been using it on all sorts of roms for the dx. Still an awesome theme and one of my favorites.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

gmorgan056

Reaction score
Tip: do not apply a theme when you have the apk in theme chooser running! just found out the hard way that they don't mix well! lol