Bye, bye Bionic and Verizon!

hisself

Reaction score
Yesterday, I relegated my Bionic to bedside clock status. I have had it with Verizon and their locked bootloaders, their slow updates, their lies, and their high prices.

I switched to T-Mobile at 1/3 the monthly cost, and to a Galaxy S4, which is already rooted and ROMed.

So, goodbye to all of you who helped me over the years. If I could find a forum like this for the T-Mobile S4, I would be in heaven. 'Til then, I'll hang out on XDA.

Bye,
Ol' Jim, hisself

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Good luck with service ..I'm sure you made a great choice in both phone and service ..congrats !....

N2 tap'd HD

steve3094

Reaction score
I don't know about T-Mobile. They had one of their towers go down outside of Pittsburgh pa and it's been a month and it's still not up and working.

The Stig 04

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P (VZ) & S7 Edge (TMO)
Yesterday, I relegated my Bionic to bedside clock status. I have had it with Verizon and their locked bootloaders, their slow updates, their lies, and their high prices.

I switched to T-Mobile at 1/3 the monthly cost, and to a Galaxy S4, which is already rooted and ROMed.

So, goodbye to all of you who helped me over the years. If I could find a forum like this for the T-Mobile S4, I would be in heaven. 'Til then, I'll hang out on XDA.

Bye,
Ol' Jim, hisself

I'm so tempted to jump ship as well. Verizon not having the HTC One months after everyone else is really starting to piss me off. Tmobile seems to be doing everything I want Verizon to do. The only thing keeping me with them and paying month to month is my grandfathered unlimited plan. Otherwise I would've jumped ship a long time ago.

TOMMYBOT

Reaction score
that and their coverage.
for all the places i tend to be. t mobile does not have 4g.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
There was a recent Consumer's Report on phone and phone companies. One of the charts was how each company fared in several cities. For San Diego, Verizon was top, but T-Mobile was close behind. In other cities different companies were on top.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Bye,
Ol' Jim, hisself

Though many Verizon phones are here don't count this place out. A couple of us have switched.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Though many Verizon phones are here don't count this place out. A couple of us have switched.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

You miss Verizon..you can admit it......common on now

Unlocking bootloaders...and waiting 2 months later for a phone ...hehe

N2 tap'd HD

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You miss Verizon..you can admit it......common on now

Unlocking bootloaders...and waiting 2 months later for a phone ...hehe

N2 tap'd HD

Nope. I do miss one thing nfl mobile

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 4

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nope. I do miss one thing nfl mobile

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 4

If you have Dish or Direct Tv their free app shows any game NFL mobile does and for NFL news and videos there's espn apps, also free.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post