Buzz, your girlfriend's lwp.. woof

bigdonster

Reaction score
I've read posts on here for weeks, learned a ton, and finally decided to join. I've rooted and am using Kangerade 1.1 Blue, with ProLauncher 2.0.1. and the latest Goodies installed. The problem I'm having is with lwp.. using Kangerade Scripts to select any lwp gives me the confirmation message "lwp set" but when I go to my desktop to enjoy the lwp, I just have a static wallpaper that says Shiz. Anybody had this issue and know how to get the awesome lwp to work? Thanks!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Droid Forums. I have moved your first post to this section for further assistance.

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I've read posts on here for weeks, learned a ton, and finally decided to join. I've rooted and am using Kangerade 1.1 Blue, with ProLauncher 2.0.1. and the latest Goodies installed. The problem I'm having is with lwp.. using Kangerade Scripts to select any lwp gives me the confirmation message "lwp set" but when I go to my desktop to enjoy the lwp, I just have a static wallpaper that says Shiz. Anybody had this issue and know how to get the awesome lwp to work? Thanks!

That's very strange cuz I compiled a wallpaper for my ese81 build that said shiz but shouldn't work on froyo (kangerade) and.... I can't even remember releasing that. lol. Are you sure you have the right goodies folder? there is one goodies folder for froyo and another for ese81 based roms.

jbmilman

Reaction score
i had the same problem...
after i applied the lwp i then had to go and select the neural network lwp to see the applied one, not the shiz

OP
B

bigdonster

Reaction score

That's very strange cuz I compiled a wallpaper for my ese81 build that said shiz but shouldn't work on froyo (kangerade) and.... I can't even remember releasing that. lol. Are you sure you have the right goodies folder? there is one goodies folder for froyo and another for ese81 based roms.

Well, clearly it is the Shiz, cuz it's working ;) Should be the right goodies, I downloaded it from the link on the Kangerade post. I installed it through ROM Manager, but I didn't elect to wipe data and cache before rebooting and installing.. could that have an impact? Or could the ProLauncher I installed affect it?

jbmilman

Reaction score
yeah i just did it again, same result...just set the lwp to whatever you want with the kangerade scripts app, then set the lwp as you normally would to neural network and you should be good to go

OP
B

bigdonster

Reaction score
yeah i just did it again, same result...just set the lwp to whatever you want with the kangerade scripts app, then set the lwp as you normally would to neural network and you should be good to go

That seems to work with most of them.. however for the biowater one you need to go and select the regular Water lwp. I haven't tried them all yet.