Business App

joeycap

Reaction score
Hello,
I am in sales and was curious if anyone is familiar with an app that will monitor travel expenses i.e. using GPS, monitoring daily travel then allowing the user to upload and edit the data for expense purposes. If not, it should to be very popular. Thanks and I look forward to further comment on the issue.

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I am in sales and was curious if anyone is familiar with an app that will monitor travel expenses i.e. using GPS, monitoring daily travel then allowing the user to upload and edit the data for expense purposes. If not, it should to be very popular. Thanks and I look forward to further comment on the issue.

There are a bunch of "expense tracking" apps in the market. (Try searching the market.) Most are ports of existing applications and don't include "location-based" tagging of expenses. You might check JaavoMoney. (I haven't.) The developer claims that expenses are "location based." Not sure what that means but it might meet your needs.

There is both a "lite" and a paid version of the app and it gets very good reviews.

OP
J

joeycap

Reaction score
Wow, thanks for the quick response I will check it out. Amazing what can happen when you simply just ask a question.