BUMP for Android

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
here's some info miami from another user.....

just bumped with a Coworker with an iPhone. Worked flawlessley.

One thing to note. I only have the My Contacts group visible on my Droid for my primary Google account. The Bump transferred contacts go to the primary account but not to the My Contacts group. I was not seeing the received contact until I told the Droid to show "All Contacts". I just went in and changed her to My Contacts and I don't need to see all those other contacts that I really don't want to see. But if you can't find a Bumped contact, check All contacts first.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
here's some info miami from another user.....

just bumped with a Coworker with an iPhone. Worked flawlessley.

One thing to note. I only have the My Contacts group visible on my Droid for my primary Google account. The Bump transferred contacts go to the primary account but not to the My Contacts group. I was not seeing the received contact until I told the Droid to show "All Contacts". I just went in and changed her to My Contacts and I don't need to see all those other contacts that I really don't want to see. But if you can't find a Bumped contact, check All contacts first.

I'll try again later. Then i'll report back. Thanks for the heads up Ceral

mrpbjnance

Reaction score
Where is that setting to show all contacts?

I tried with a 1st Gen iPhone user. We connected he got my info and it says I got his but I don't see it anywhere. Not even when I go to gmail and check contacts.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Bumping between Moto Droid and iPhone 3gs does work.

Tried it the other day with my sister. So you can bump cross platforms.

mfigueroa28

Reaction score
Bumping

I bumped with the Android Evo and the contact went to my BUMP Contact List but not to my regular Contacts. Any idea on how to incorporate the Bump Contact List to my regular Contacts?

Thanks!

mfigueroa28

Reaction score
Help with Bump

Bump-NEED HELP
I have the Droid X (it ROCKS by the way :greendroid:) and tried "bumping" with the Evo. My contact went to the Evo with no problem but my friend's info. didn't appear in MY contact list. I see my friend's name in the BUMP contact list. Anyone know how to send it to your regular Conatct list?

davidjr621

DF News Team
Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
WOOT! Love this app! Thought it was amazing when i got it. Cant wait to find out if it works for :motdroidvert: to :iphone:....ill have to test that sometime :D

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
WOOT! Love this app! Thought it was amazing when i got it. Cant wait to find out if it works for :motdroidvert: to :iphone:....ill have to test that sometime :D
It does work between Droid and iPhone.

Make sure you included yourself in your phone's contact list in order for bump to work properly :)

portermac

Reaction score
I bumped an app to a friend the other day that was off the market.Worked perfect.Tried another app that was off the market and it wouldn't go through.Still was very cool.

ko8e24

Reaction score
there is another cool app actually its cooler than bump its called hoccer ...its free in the market you guys should check it out i have both bump and hoccer on my phone and they are both cool and amazing apps .

davidjr621

DF News Team
Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
It does work between Droid and iPhone.

Make sure you included yourself in your phone's contact list in order for bump to work properly :)

Thanks for letting me know :)