Bugless Beast some bars in some places?

mr.droid87

Reaction score
Is anyone else having problems with their 3g connections? Sometimes I'll have some bars and at times I'll have no bars, some roms I always get full bars no matter where I go even on back roads, and before I rooted my phone I never had a problem. I did do a baseband update currently it's c_01.3E.03P any help?

Last edited:

supremekizzle

Reaction score
I am haveing this issue as well, although to add to the poor data connection, whenever I am talking on the phone nobody can seem to hear me and say I sound distant. Not sure if this is a hardware issue or software.

Jason R

Reaction score
having some very similar problems my phone usually stuck in 1x. i have tried reflashing the baseband update, resetting ip, and reprogramming with *228 dont know what eles to do. also having market issues about could not find network but i dont know if it is cause i dont have 3g. if i lay my phone down it will sometimes switch over but as soon as i touch the phone it goes back to 1x. and i mean physically touch it. very strang and annoying

evolutioncsr

Reaction score
Mine has been working fine on this ROM, to the OP or anyone else with issues make sure you wiped before install and dial *22899 to reactivate your phone after the install IMO.

It is how I installed and it works great. Hope you all get it worked out.

digitard

Reaction score
The "bars all over the place" I never pay attention to. Mainly because that's always been all over for me w/ the phone. I keep an eye on the actual signal and it's pretty constant so I haven't cared about that.

I have noticed, though, that I am losing my 3G connection a lot and it drops into 1x or drops completely, and I have to wait a minute for it to come back. That was never an issue previously.

I have the current baseband, PRL, etc. So I'm good there, and I did a .9 to v1 install. I have it tweaked quite a bit and would like to avoid a Nandroid restore, but if I have to I have to.

CorCor67

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
corey-spencer.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
I hardly got reception at my house stock, rooted and running bb v1 with the baseband update and right now I have 3 bars on 3g

Jason R

Reaction score
update
i think reflashing the baseband update worked but it started workig about 45 mins after i reprogramed the phone after the update, so for people having problem give that a try seems to be working for me