Bugless Beast 0.4 hidden feature?

Coots

Reaction score
I was turning down the volume on my phone last night before bed... I held the volume rocker button down, it went to vibrate... but as I kept holding it down, it kept on vibrating....

Wonder what the wife would think about that LOL

bje1982

Reaction score
I was turning down the volume on my phone last night before bed... I held the volume rocker button down, it went to vibrate... but as I kept holding it down, it kept on vibrating....

Wonder what the wife would think about that LOL

Thatll get you some lovin for sure lol :icon_eek:

brando56894

Reaction score
looks like youve found the hidden vibrator app, im sure steve jobs would have a field day with this lol

myDownfall

Reaction score
LOL.

I think you just helped in finding something for the lady friend and I to do tonight. :biggrin:

spugemaster

Reaction score
I just found this out last night too but the vibrating didn't stop. It may have stopped eventually but I just pressed volume up and then went back to vibrate. The volume key may have gotten stock down for a little while so I'm not sure.

B3y0ndD34th

Reaction score
looks like youve found the hidden vibrator app, im sure steve jobs would have a field day with this lol

Now now, Steve Jobs has done a wonderful job of brining us a Functional and Stylish smart phone... what's that? The iPhone is neither functional, or stylish? Well, in that case, lets stop giving him ideas because apparently he's not listening :D

Bear in NM

Reaction score
Pete's stock frf84b does this as well, so it looks to be a VZW thing. And as this is a family forum, what we are talking about is massaging your spouse's poor old aching back muscles...............

Craig