[BUG] Install Camera [blur].... Doesn't!

jhanford

Reaction score
Just playing around, I chose to install the Blur camera in the toolbox. I get the toast saying "Installed Blur Camera", but I no longer have ANY camera installed now.

EDIT: Choosing to install "Camera [aosp]" works as expected. Just can't seem to install the Blur camera

turdbogls

Reaction score
just saw something about this earlier. try installing the blur camera while the AOSP camera is still installed. then, once it is installed you can uninstall the aosp one (however when I installed the blur camera with AOSP installed, the blur camera overwrote the AOSP one)

Steady Hawkin

Fueling The Revolution
Developer
Reaction score
(however when I installed the blur camera with AOSP installed, the blur camera overwrote the AOSP one)

That is exactly what happens when I install blur camera, working good for me. @ Jhanford Have your tried going into Liberty download file and deleting the blur camera.apk and reinstalling?

Last edited:
OP
jhanford

jhanford

Reaction score
just saw something about this earlier. try installing the blur camera while the AOSP camera is still installed. then, once it is installed you can uninstall the aosp one (however when I installed the blur camera with AOSP installed, the blur camera overwrote the AOSP one)

Odd, so *which* camera was installed when I first boot after installing the ROM?

Reaction score

Odd, so *which* camera was installed when I first boot after installing the ROM?

The AOSP camera is installed by default.

mudvayne622

Reaction score

I posted that earlier in another thread. I actually tried it twice and the first time I installed blur camera I got the toast saying it was installed but was left with both cameras. Did a reboot, uninstalled blur, then installed again and it Overwrote the AOSP. All is well now.