browsers and whatnot

driftsucky

Reaction score
So, I'm just wondering if anyone else experienced this, but I've been using Dolphin HD and after I got txt from verizon about 2.2+flash 10.1 (2weeks after my update, mind you) all of sudden, the phone and browser were EXTRA slow and my browser kept freezing.

So, I uninstalled and went back to the stock browser...which I hate now...but now my phone is fine. I haven't been rooted since b4 2.0.1 and and I don't really have a lot of applications (which have since been closed).

Has anyone else experienced this and is there another browser that anyone would recommend?

Also, my task manager isn't working anymore. Any ideas?

portermac

Reaction score
I would have to say if you are using task manager to kill running apps then that was probably your problem. I would suggest, and I won't be the only one, get rid of the task manager and get Dolphin HD back. Task Killers don't work and can cause problems. I hope this helps.

OP
driftsucky

driftsucky

Reaction score
I'm going to go ahead and redownload it and remove task manager. We'll see what happens.

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
When you reinstall make sure your Enable Plug-Ins setting is set to On Demand. If it is set to On then any Flash advertisements/videos on web pages will start playing automatically and slow down your phone.

Jamb

Reaction score
When I use the Dolphin HD browser I cant seem to get the right side gray area book mark off the web page I'm visiting,anyone have answer for moving it of the page it cover the whole first quarter.