Bringrr™ - a device that helps you keep track of your items. Also available for Glass

Bringrr

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'd like to talk about our new patented product, Bringrr. We are currently in the middle of our Kickstarter project and are very happy to make Bringrr available for Android and Glass.

We're also very excited to introduce the first app for Glass that uses external hardware! Our API will make Bringrr available to any developer who wants to implement the Bringrr hardware in their applications.

Check out what TechCrunch and Gizmodo is saying about Bringrr!

Anyway, let's get to it. Let's face it, our lives are hectic. You can think of plenty of times you've driven off without something you really needed that day. It's a frustrating fact of life and, when it happens, we have to turn around and get it or live without that item for the day. Losing track of things was a common problem - until now.

056c4152424eeb892f9076704475e04f_large.jpg

So Bringrr Is More Than Just A Car Charger? How Does It Work?

Yep. Simply pair your phone with Bringrr via bluetooth, and it will make sure you never drive off without your phone again. Every time you start your car, Bringrr will search for your phone. If your phone's not there, Bringrr notifies you with a friendly flash and sound.

c57fb5cd0594740b01264f817a29c705_large.jpg

What If I Want To Make Sure The Rest Of My Stuff Is With Me Before I Drive Away?

Good question! This is where BringTags come in. You can attach BringTags to the items you want to keep track of, and worry less. As soon as you start your car, Bringrr searches for your phone and tagged items, like your wallet, backpack, laptop - you name it! If anything is missing, Bringrr will let you know. You will receive a notification on your phone, specifying which tagged item you've left behind.

69cb6d0cbb07489431b05f63e87bd2bb_large.jpg

Can I Schedule Bringrr To Look For My Tagged Items Only On Certain Days?

Definitely. You can use the Bringrr App to create a schedule for your tagged items. Bringrr will search for them only on the days and times you specify. If you travel frequently, schedule the app ahead of time so you don't leave any crucial items behind. Because you can't turn around for your things once you're on a plane!

299bcd5f33fb16196ece70d334adf9f7_large.jpg

What Else Can BringTags Do?

Outside of the car, BringTags help you find your misplaced items. You can use the Bringrr App to track down your tagged item by distance, within a 50-150ft range. The App will guide you toward the item's location. If you still can't find your item, just activate the BringTag's built-in speaker to find it by sound.

4652b68d5350be8a47188dc973b7ab3f_large.gif

Ok, But What If I Still Can't Find My Misplaced Item?

Chances are, it's lost. The good news is you are not alone! Just mark the item as 'missing' on the App. This will silently and discreetly put the entire Bringrr community on the lookout for your tagged item. When anyone with a Bringrr gets within range of your lost item, you will get a notification of its location; securely and anonymously. Your location is never shared with anyone else. Maintaining your privacy is very important to us.

For more information about Bringrr, check out our website or Kickstarter page.

Thanks for reading, guys.

Aldo Beqiraj
CEO
Bringrr Systems, LLC.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Hello and welcome to DroidForums :) I like your idea!! Its awesome!

MAXXED OUT!!!!!