brand new droid 2

justin090435

Reaction score
So on thursday I was on the phone with vzw customer service regarding my warrenty replacement droid 1. The speaker sounded busted. It was my 3rd refurb. I asked the guy if a new phone alltogether was a possibility, he said that the droid 2 was a no, and the di and dx were possible but he had to speak to a supervisor. The supervisor said no....that I could only get a refurnpd d1. Well today I got a package, alot heavier than the others... I opened it and saw a brand new d2. Plus I only have to send back the refurb old d1 and keep all accessories. So I got a new d2 and extra battery for free..... I love verizon.

mindytyson3

Reaction score
congrats! thats awesome! i just love my droid 2! i wouldn't send mine back for nothing..ha.

SKuff

Reaction score
how sure are you that you can keep the extra battery and accessories? I read on another forum that you need to return it along with the accesories..can anyone verify this pls

tgs3838

Reaction score
In the past Iv only sent the Phone it self back. Iv kept batteries and stuff like that. Seems like on the package it says only send the phone back. So might as well keep everything

SKuff

Reaction score
yeah I wasn't gonna send my 16g card...no way :) . I'm just going to follow the rules on the package. Keeping my back cover as well. Good to know thanks.