bootloader

sparticus

Reaction score
not sure if anyone knows how to get the bootloader, but i just say this on xda so i thought it should be here. hold up on the d-pad while you power on the phone.

hakeem

Reaction score
Also holding x on the physical keyboard while powering up gets you to another screen, from which pressing the camera button and the up volume button gets you to the recovery ROM where you can apply update.zip etc

cizake

Reaction score
Wait - to get to Bootloader you press X power on. There I get a Triangle with a question mark. But cannot go any further.

nolsen311

Reaction score
I'm fairly certain that x+power is the recovery rom and volUp+Camera+power is the Droid equivalent of fastboot.

Has anyone tried connecting with adb or fastboot to either environment and poking around?

I've got a bunch of experience applying hacks to Android, having run a T-Mo G1 and 32a Magic on AT&T for several months...questions are welcome.

cizake

Reaction score
Ok. Got it. I'll start to work on adb and see if there is something doable on mods.

microbolt

Reaction score
I held Vol-Up and Camera and got to a screen:
Bootloader
2C.5C

Battery OK
OK to Program
Transfer Mode:
USB
But when I run adb devices I don't see any devices. Anything useful to do from this screen?