Boot Animation.

kickyindahead

Reaction score
Why wont my boot animation change? When i first put Liberty on my phone i loaded an animation called "propaganda" which seemed to go great with the Liberty boot logo, but i wanted to change it up and do the liquid green droid does boot animation but when i flashed it .. it didnt change my animation. I still have propaganda. any ideas on how to fix that? is Liquid green not compatible with Liberty or what? just wondering ..

clouse2013

Reaction score
I just figured this out yesterday. You have to unzip the liquid green bootanimation and you will see a zip file just entitiled boot animation. Make sure that's on the root of your SD card. Then go to liberty toolbox and its either in tweaks or mods and select manage boot animation. This should fix it.

OP
kickyindahead

kickyindahead

Reaction score
I just figured this out yesterday. You have to unzip the liquid green bootanimation and you will see a zip file just entitiled boot animation. Make sure that's on the root of your SD card. Then go to liberty toolbox and its either in tweaks or mods and select manage boot animation. This should fix it.

sweet thanks .. ill have to give that a try and see if it works for me ..

edit .. thanks .. that worked perfectly...

Last edited:
Reaction score
i got custom boot animations on my d2g. i use fission 2.4.3 and just download one from fission rom manager and boot into recovery and install as zip file. but one question about them. boot sounds. the htc thunderbolt bootanimation found in frm has a boot sound, vzw airwave, but i would like to change it. not sure how though. i want to change it to some thunder and rain or something cool. dancedroid

any ideas of how to do so?