boot animation question

jxker

Reaction score
running Bugless Beast V0.4 Android 2.2 FRF84B
and in the included toolbox i ran scripthelper to change the boot animation, now i cant seem to change it, i loaded one and put it in the tools folder like i always have and it doesnt work....any ideas????

chevycam94

SteelDroid ROM / Cortex ROM Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
steelroms.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P, VZW Note Edge, D1
I had the same issue. When I try to change the boot animation, I get nothing but the one that shows when you use the emulator from the SDK. I cant even use the "droidboot" command and get his boot animation up. Weird.

erikfig

Reaction score
I have the solution for both of you guys!!!! Download "Root Explorer" from the Market. Once you have the boot in your sd do the following:

Open Root Explorer and navigate to the SDCARD boot file.
Long press and click on move or copy.
Go back to the root explorer main menu
Navigate to System/Media and click paste. It will ask you if you want to overwrite the file, click yes.
Reboot phone.
BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any question feel free to ask!

OP
J

jxker

Reaction score
is there a free way to do this, i am unemployed at the moment

erikfig

Reaction score
is there a free way to do this, i am unemployed at the moment

Developers of this apps works realy hard to make our lives easier, we need so support them. It only $3 bucks for the long hours and hard work he put on this app.

OP
J

jxker

Reaction score
at the moment my credit card is maxxed out and i havent worked for 2 and a half weeks, it isnt that i dont want to support them, i DO have paid apps, its that i dont have a method of payment at the moment