Boot Animation from DroidX Commercial

Ehanda

Reaction score
So i wanted to try my shot at creating a boot animation and i thought this was a great one to try. Something simple. So this from a suggestion to create it so i did. its not the greatest by any means. Like i said its my first one ever! if anyone want to take it and tweak it go ahead but please post it here afterwards!!!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PTXCSSJB

[video=youtube;X0FBRaJdcIg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0FBRaJdcIg[/video]

Tell me what you think!

Last edited:

jlaidlaw

Reaction score
To show the bootanimation you would have to take a video of it. Ill try this out tomorrow!

Sent from my Droid

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Please post a preview so that we don't know it has no malware or whatever etc...very fishy seeing as its your first post here.

OP
E

Ehanda

Reaction score
heres video it came from
[video=youtube;gOnC5chCag0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOnC5chCag0"]YouTube - Verizon DROIDX Never Miss[/video]

OP
E

Ehanda

Reaction score
i cant post the individual file and folders if you want me to! i understand where you are coming from though.!

alright imma video this right now

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Sorry I would help you make a preview but i have no idea how to do that either =S i think its supposed to be in .gif format not sure.

jlaidlaw

Reaction score
Sorry I would help you make a preview but i have no idea how to do that either =S i think its supposed to be in .gif format not sure.
No boot animations are PNG files. You can make it into a GIF though so we can see it before we download or take a video. Either way works but a preview would be awesome.

Sent from my Droid

OP
E

Ehanda

Reaction score
No boot animations are PNG files. You can make it into a GIF though so we can see it before we download or take a video. Either way works but a preview would be awesome.

Sent from my Droid
i have a video im creating for you guys gimme a few minutes

OP
E

Ehanda

Reaction score
Alright everyone the video is uploading to youtube right now. as soon as it is uploaded i will post it!!!!

czonin

Reaction score
Very nice work this is exactly what i was looking for. Is there anyway you can make it so it doesnt repeat?

OP
E

Ehanda

Reaction score
it's already done wait till i get home and i will post it

czonin

Reaction score
Great, thanks man. Also, is there anyway you can make another version horizontal so it fits the whole screen?

OP
E

Ehanda

Reaction score