BOOT ANIMATION: Deadpool Takes on Apple

travelsize

Reaction score
Hey, Deadpool fans. This is a first try for me. Took some of the character animations from MUGEN and edited in a nice target for his shots. I am not an artist by any means, so the Apple getting shot does't really look that good. I'll try to make a better version after work. If anyone can improve on it, please do. Or if you know where I can find a good animated clip of an apple getting shot up, let me know and I'll edit it in.
Sorry, I don't have a video of it(I lent my camera to a friend and the only thing I have now to capture video is the droid itself, lol) .......yet.

Last edited:

seahawk1984

Reaction score
Does this replace the boot screen? And would I install it using SPRecovery like I did the other ROMS?

OP
travelsize

travelsize

Reaction score
Updated OP with a new version. Somewhat better than my first attempt.

OP
travelsize

travelsize

Reaction score
:icon_ worthless:

Well, since I said my main means of recording video is unavailable, I searched in my storage closet for my old camera(just for you) and recorded a grainy, fuzzy video. The image quality may suck, but at least its there. Its either blurry youtube video or download it and instead of installing, extract the files and look at each frame as a png image.

[video=youtube;6p--SJAUBbI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6p--SJAUBbI]YouTube - Deadpool Boot Animation for Droid[/video]

slanky

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 5
Sorry noob question but where can I download this? :)