BombAppromotion is happy to be on Droidforums

BombApp

Reaction score
Hello guys! My name is Terry Lewis and I'm happy to be here! Hope to find out lots of interesting facts about Android phones and Google Play apps.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to Droid Forums Terry!! :)

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome to the forum Terry!

HeavyMarkGear

Reaction score
hi developer!
Have you got any mail from bombappromotion?
Just be careful, the service is complete a scam!
My developer partner try to use their service and email Terry Lewis, the CEO of the service.

My dev partner interested to use android bomb rank service for 3000usd, after the fund trasferred, for 1-2 weeks the email got responded, but when ask when the service happened, he dont get any clear answer, the bombappromotion always answer to wait for a few days because its a big project, but after 1 month + no any respons from him and no progress.

I publish this news to warn any game dev to be careful!

Here its the bombappromotion CEO, terry lewis, please be carefull and avoid this service: https://www.linkedin.com/pub/terry-lewis/31/391/834

This news is not for black campaign a service. But this is a fact!
We re developer that need promotion service, but be careful. There are lot of scam, and this is the one!

HeavyMarkGear

Reaction score
WE WILL DELETE THIS CLAIM IF BOMAPPROMOTION HAVE A PROVE THIS SERVICE IS NOT A SCAM! WE USSUALLY CONTACT OUR DEVELOPER NETWORK TO MAKE SURE HOW THIS SERVICE DOING!!!!