Boinic Billboard Hanging on The viaduct side of the Lincoln Tunnel?

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
JerseyFirefighter or anyone living in NJ close to the Lincoln Tunnel you can probably follow up on this Tweet:

@droid_life Droid Life

Anyone live in New Jersey and wants to drive and take a pic of a billboard on the "viaduct side of the Lincoln Tunnel"?

@droid_life Droid Life

@Ank1tAggarwal @jmoney4769 @scott_strool Hearing it's a Bionic billboard, but no pics for confirmation heh.

@droid_life Droid Life

@Ank1tAggarwal @keefmastaflex Apparently it's only visible going from NJ to NY.

4 hours ago via TweetDeck

Reaction score
Lincoln tunnel prolly an hour drive... but im not loading up the kids driving up to snap a pic of a billboard only to have to pay to go through the Lincoln tunnel lol... surprised noones come through..that tweet was a few hours ago

Followers that are commuters are prolly pissed theyre missing it on the bus ride home, and have to wait to see it tomorrow..lol

DoctorV

Reaction score
Lincoln tunnel prolly an hour drive... but im not loading up the kids driving up to snap a pic of a billboard only to have to pay to go through the Lincoln tunnel lol

Wow talk about not being a team player! :icon_evil:

;)

Reaction score
Lincoln tunnel prolly an hour drive... but im not loading up the kids driving up to snap a pic of a billboard only to have to pay to go through the Lincoln tunnel lol

Wow talk about not being a team player! :icon_evil:

;)

LoL you play daddy day care with twin baby girls and see how you feel...and in rush hour no less...hahaha

I kept telling myself...any minute now... lincoln tunnel.. lotsa people..someones gotta be a droid nut like the rest of us.. hours later and nothing... prolly a billboard for the photon..rofl!

rumblee1

Reaction score
You know what annoys me, sprint and moto can get the photon 4g out before the bionic. What gives? Phone specs on both phones almost identical.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

endobrian

Reaction score
Verizon is notorious for taking extra time to test. Look at the last few iPhone updates. Verizon releases theirs last.

Is that a bad thing? Maybe, depends if they actually use that time finding bugs.

sk102704

Reaction score
I'm guessing that this was just a rumor since there has been no further updates or photos. Damn, I got all excited for nothing.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

anuraj1

Reaction score
Someone HAS to live in the area. Jeez, I'd even give them a couple bucks thru paypal to make the drive and get a pic.

anuraj1

Reaction score
Damn you Mendez Trucking! I want to see the billboard!

DoctorV

Reaction score
Damn you Mendez Trucking! I want to see the billboard!

LOL! I was thinking the same thing :) And if you're going through all that trouble to take a picture then way wouldn't you be in the far right lane? Mad props for him trying though :)

OriginalDroid

Reaction score
Props for tryin jc, but those photos remind me of the current ad campaign verizon is running right now, "its coming, we can't show u a damn thing, but its coming"

Sent from my Bugless Droid using DroidForums