Bluetooth will pair but not connect

krnboixshawn

Reaction score
I've done some searching and some guy had the same issue but there wasn't a solution. So decided to give it another shot.

I'm running froyo on UD 2.5.0 but the issue is the same with BB 0.3 & 0.4, and the virgin froyo by BB

My phone goes through the whole pairing process and then says not connected, but it's paired. I've read in another post with someone having an issue,but not the same, and he found out that it was chevyno1 ulv kernels and lv kernels worked for him. So I tried the LV kernels and does the same thing. My phone is ultra smooth on ulv 1.0ghz so i would like to stay with it but if it requires me to change than i will but so far it doesn't seem like the case.

it worked fine with any 2.1 rom but once i made the jump to 2.2 its doing this. does anyone know of a solution and anyone else with the same problem?

SAVE ME DROIDMAN!!!

dancedroid:icon_ banana:

Last edited:

kecb4kel

Reaction score
I have the same exact problem. Wonder if thats an issue with these phones?

OP
K

krnboixshawn

Reaction score
it can't be because my phone was fine out of the box and was fine after i rooted it. but after i jumped to 2.2 froyo i got the issue. so it has to be the rom or the froyo

lol the "some guy" with the same problem is you!!

are you roote? if you are what rom are you using?

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I've had that issue before and I deleted/unpaired (I don't remember the apps wording) and then re-paired and it worked. This has happened maybe twice/three times in the past. All with different roms/kernels.

OP
K

krnboixshawn

Reaction score
I've had that issue before and I deleted/unpaired (I don't remember the apps wording) and then re-paired and it worked. This has happened maybe twice/three times in the past. All with different roms/kernels.

if you have the time and don't mind. would you mind taking look into exactly what you deleted and reinstalled?

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

if you have the time and don't mind. would you mind taking look into exactly what you deleted and reinstalled?

In menu/settings/Wireless & Networks/Bluetooth Settings: I long pressed the paired device and one of the options is to unpair.

OP
K

krnboixshawn

Reaction score
Anyone else have another idea or solution that worked for them