Bluetooth questions

Dan.Droid

Reaction score
1: I paired my Droid to my sister's Env3. I can send pictures to her, but when I tried sending an audio file, we get an error message that tells us the transfer could not be completed because of a 'storage' error. That's all it says, 'transfer failed: storage'.

Now, my sister has 2 gigs left on her card, so she has plenty of room. Any ideas?

2: A guy I know suggested a bluetooth app might help. I did a general search, but didn't see anything that matched his description. He said it was an app that allowed you to 'flick' your Droid in the direction of another phone you're already paired to and it would send any files you had selected. Unfortunately, he couldn't remember what the actual name was.

Does anybody know what this app is? Is there a better one that you would suggest?

Andr0id

Reaction score
Bump does something similar to that. I haven't tried it tho. Basically, both phones open bump, select the files you want to transfer, then you "bump hands". Compatible with iphone too. Again, I haven't tried it as I don't know anyone else that has it but it sounds pretty cool. It's on the market and is free.

circsmonky

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i had an env touch last, it seems those phones dont really support audio bluetooth transfer unless its bitpim. you could just email the file to her phone, email is the 10 digit phone number @vzwpix.com