bluetooth/music

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
I dont know, I dont own a Tahoe. Read your owners manual.

I would assume it's the standard pairing process.

Reaction score
Is the radio on your tahoe bluetooth capable? If so, then yes you can. If not, then you're SOL. You can get a bluetooth FM transmitter if you want. Lots of people use one to stream slacker or their playlists to their radio.

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
If your truck supports the A2DP BT profile, then no.

If your truck cant support the A2DP profile for stereo audio, then you wont be able to do what you want to do.

OP
D

dustinweim

Reaction score
ok here is what i have i have a 09 tahoe wirh factory radio with bluetooth not sure what it support it is

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
READ THE MANUAL. I guarantee the answer is in there.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
READ THE MANUAL. I guarantee the answer is in there.
Why can't people be bothered to do this? I don't even own a Tahoe but here's the manual. OP, please learn take some initiative and learn to fish. Google is an excellent resource if you bother to use it.

http://www.chevrolet.com/assets/pdf/owners/manuals/2009/2009_chevrolet_tahoe_owners.pdf

It only mentions the BT headset profile so no, you don't have A2DP and can't stream audio to it. You'd need an aftermarket A2DP solution.

paulhusker

Reaction score
You can bluetooth stream music over your vehicle's stereo system on Ford's Sync sytem. And, that would include streaming internet radio.