BlueSmoke my personal customized mish mash

lmt1979

Reaction score
Blue Smoke is a mish mash of different MM themes, pngs and other releases.
I haven't really seen a smoked glass Froyo with that good blue theme, nor have I seen anyone combine the resources this way. This is just what I like on my phone.

There are elements of many different pieces of work here: Simply Stunning, Smoked Glass, BlueNexThemeMetaM, MyBlueMixTheme, SmokedGlassEsque and some DarkEdge.

Bootanimation and icons throughout are switched up, I also zipaligned the apks that I modified to reduce lagginess.

I included a Task Killer and the Auto Memory Manager as well as LauncherPro (which did not hold my customizing through data/personal info wipe).

Just download Google Maps from the Market, I've had no problems with it in the 3 times I retried the Nandroid Backup.

This is my no means a "production" quality release and I just worked quite a bit on figuring some things out and would like to share it. There are a few errors (png wise) that I am aware of and honestly don't know how to resolve.

So just put it on the root of your SD Card and hold x to get into SPRecovery. Make sure to Wipe Data/Cache at least twice. Then choose BlueSmoke and just restore the Boot and System and you should be good to go.

Picture (working on taking more successful pics with DroCap now)

http://www.***********/photo/gNXnoRjV/CAP201006101831.html
http://www.***********/photo/wcROovap/CAP201006101855.html
http://www.***********/photo/8gTXVLsx/CAP201006101856.html
http://www.***********/photo/Gk_si6QD/CAP201006101904.html

BlueSmoke nandroid backup:

*********** - online file sharing and storage - download BlueSmoke-BS-20100610-2104.rar

Working on an update.zip tonight to allow you to just update the theme (6-11-10)

liquid0624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I was just gonna do a similar project to yours but you beat me to it :) Do you have any screen shots of this and could you release it in a update.zip

OP
L

lmt1979

Reaction score
Update.zip

I can barely make an update.zip, but I'm still learning. If you will try loading this and let me know how it works for you that'd be great. I don't have many rooted droid owning friends but this forum has loads. I used a base update.zip and put the majority of the theme on top of froyo but my desktop is a mess, and I'm not sure which one you'd get.

OP
L

lmt1979

Reaction score
Pictures

pics of this at all?

If you can explain how people take screenshots, sure I've been more concerned with the real thing. Load it up if you want to see it, I've only been able to test it on my own phone and different phones behave differently.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
pics of this at all?

If you can explain how people take screenshots, sure I've been more concerned with the real thing. Load it up if you want to see it, I've only been able to test it on my own phone and different phones behave differently.

Drocap2 app will take screenshots on a rooted device.

OP
L

lmt1979

Reaction score
OP
L

lmt1979

Reaction score
DroCap2

Anyone mind explaining how in the hell to use DroCap, I'm kinda stumped lol. I keep getting pictures with the apps interface in it.

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Anyone mind explaining how in the hell to use DroCap, I'm kinda stumped lol. I keep getting pictures with the apps interface in it.

Launch drocap2, set time delay, or shake trigger in settings, press start, PRESS BACK, navigate to screen you want shot of, shake or wait, now u have a screenshot

I had trouble with this at first too.

Jcshannon05

Reaction score
Try the free app Shootme!!!! all you do is click the app then accept and allow permissions. Then shake your phone to take a ss. It does its job well and fun as you do it. HEH! dancedroid

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
This looks very similar to the old Simply Stunning theme