Blue_Onix_NexTheme

jev

Reaction score
Keeps asking for password. Is this the same as the one on the front page of onix concepts?

OP
M

mmobley

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Keeps asking for password. Is this the same as the one on the front page of onix concepts?

****FIXED*****

Sorry about that.

I put a mediafire link until i figure out what's going on with that.

jev

Reaction score
Not working there either. Tried on chrome, firefox, and phone. Also on IE and a no go. It just refreshes the download page.

Last edited:
OP
M

mmobley

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Can anyone else check to see if the mediafire link is down?

Last edited:

DreamOperator

Reaction score
Downloading now. Looks great in the pics!

Edit: Download completed, seems fine to me. Still downloading a rom to install first.

Last edited:

jev

Reaction score
I don't have a clue why it won't dl for me. I've tried everything I can think of and the page just refreshes.

OP
M

mmobley

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Don't worry we'll get this.... PM me your email. I'll send you a link personally. If that doesn't work i'll get in my car and drive over a copy on my flash drive.

Of course that was just a joke.... ;) But really PM me your email.

OP
M

mmobley

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yet another person happy....

PM me if your having any trouble with the links.

I have a alternate download link i can email.

DreamOperator

Reaction score
Installed, looks nice. One odd issue I haven't seen before though. I use More Icons widget and when I went too add the gallery, I noticed it was the original icon, not the cool one with the blue droid that I see in the app drawer. Not sure if that's a theme issue or what. Anybody?

Also, I installed this over the rom built from source by the dev which we shall not mention. I'm guessing this is not intended for that as I don't see the extra settings above Wireless Networks. Not complaining or looking for support, just sharing my experience.

OP
M

mmobley

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Installed, looks nice. One odd issue I haven't seen before though. I use More Icons widget and when I went too add the gallery, I noticed it was the original icon, not the cool one with the blue droid that I see in the app drawer. Not sure if that's a theme issue or what. Anybody?

Also, I installed this over the rom built from source by the dev which we shall not mention. I'm guessing this is not intended for that as I don't see the extra settings above Wireless Networks. Not complaining or looking for support, just sharing my experience.

I've tryed everything i could think of to recreate your problem.

Even loaded UD which i think is the rom your talking about, then installed Blue_Nextheme.

I can move the gallery icon to any page and it stays the same.

Sorry bud. Maybe try installing that pig again.

DreamOperator

Reaction score

I've tryed everything i could think of to recreate your problem.

Even loaded UD which i think is the rom your talking about, then installed Blue_Nextheme.

I can move the gallery icon to any page and it stays the same.

Sorry bud. Maybe try installing that pig again.

Do you have More Icons widget installed? The issue is adding the gallery icon there.

Also, did you notice the UD settings we're missing? I reinstalled the rom w/o the theme and the settings we're there, loaded the theme and they were gone. I expect themes have to be tweaked for roms with unique features like that.

Edit: oh yeah, gallery icon issue still present after the reinstall mentioned above.

Last edited:

mentaloaf

Reaction score
Works great, looks awesome no issues yet on SS 4.2 froyo. I downloaded from mediafire no problem and I used rom manager/install rom from sd card/themes

SDI

Reaction score
How did anyone get this to work i loaded from rom manager and it just hangs at the M?

Avalanche

Reaction score
Ok, total noob here. I downloaded the Blue Onix Theme to my computer...now what do I do? Is there anything else I need to download or have on my phone to make this work?

Thanks a bunch :)