Blue Tooth: Plantronics Voyager PRO

robdroid

Reaction score
I have owned many different Blue Tooth ear phones and can finally report the best yet! I drive a truck as a part time job and its a very noisy environment. The Voyager is loud in my ear quiet as far as background noises and it has not yet shown a weak battery after a 19 hour work cycle! Odd look yet comfy guys check this one out!

Plantronics Voyager Pro Bluetooth Headset | Superior Performance

some online reviews posted:
Simply the Best
Message from Dave from Chicago - May 6, 2010
I've tried many other blue tooth products from quite a few different big name companies and this is the best I've found. It was easily paired and performs as advertised. I find it very comfortal and secure to wear. If I had any negative things to say it would be that for the price I think plantronics could have included the carrying case but then again if I'm not using it its on the charger anyway. Its simply the Best.
Report this postEmail this Review

Best Yet
Message from David from Rexburg Id - May 6, 2010
I farm and am in a tractor and other noisy equipment. I have tried several other bluetooths including Jabra and they were unusable. I can hear great and people hear me great even with the door open on the tractor. I wear it 12-15 hours a day and it is comfortable.
Report this postEmail this Review

Best headset I've ever owned
Message from Kevin from Novi, MI - Apr 3, 2010
Very comfortable, durable and the sound quality is excellent. I used to go through a headset every 6 months but this one is a keeper. Just had to replace the eartip as it broke off but that's probably because I keep it in my pocket when not in use.

DavidR

Reaction score
Voyager Pro too soft to hear with my Thunderbolt

Just bought a Voyager Pro to use with my Thunderbolt, and there is no way for me to get the volume loud enough to hear conversations anyplace louder than a quiet room.
If I use the volume adjustment buttons, they raise and lower the volume - but I hit the "Maximum Volume" level while it's still too soft to hear voices with any background noise (yes, I've tried all the earpieces - I have to press it into my ear and cover my ear to hear it.)
No problem on the same phone with my Jawbone earpiece.
The instruction voice of the VP comes through louder - barely loud enough, but the actual caller voices are much softer.
It's as if the Thunderbolt is sending out full volume, but the VP is turning it down somehow.
I got the VP to get a good noise-cancelling mic, so if anyone has any suggestions for getting it happy with my Thunderbolt, I'd much appreciate it.
Thanks!