Blackberry PRIV Android Phone Official Images Hit the Web

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
blackberry-priv-android-official-shot-1.jpg

Some of the first official images of the Blackberry PRIV Android smartphone have been released to the web. The interest in this phone has been slowly growing across the web, and we aren't surprised. Who can forget that before touchscreen smartphones were in the market, Blackberry pretty much ruled the roost for productivity and security in smartphones.

Can they bring that same enterprise level vigor to the Android market? We shall have to wait and see, but at least we have these images until then. You can check out more shots in the thread below.

For further discussions on the Blackberry PRIV: Blackberry Priv | Android Forum at DroidForums.net

Last edited:
OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Here are more of those Blackberry PRIV Android smartphone images:

blackberry-priv-android-official-shot-1.jpg

blackberry-priv-android-official-shot-2.jpg

blackberry-priv-android-official-shot-3.jpg

blackberry-priv-android-official-shot-4.jpg

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Well...I wouldn't be certain of their update windows..but for those who want a slide out keyboard....there's finally one back in the game...I guess LOL.

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
you know what all current smartphones are still missing..

A DAMN DEDICATED CAMERA BUTTON!

I mean really is that too much to ask for? apple still has that vibrate toggle thing.... still...

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I actually am interested but need a few questions answered, that BB have not answered on their twitter page.

1) How long before 6.0? For as much as they talk about security, 6.0 is by far the most secure android os to date and it fixed a lot of the bugs found in 5.1.1. I dont want to be stuck on a buggy 5.1.1 for a long time.

2) Will it work wit android pay? I actually use pay so I am not trying to make my goto device go backwards with nfc pay.

So hopefully I can get an answer from BB because a no to either or both is a no to me spending my money.

nhmanas

Reaction score
"Sorry I was moving the keyboard I don't mean to call you"

Vodafone Smart ultra 6 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi