I installed my ROM following the procedure at the bottom of this post....
I assume you mean I need to install a zip from sd card using clockword mod? do I need all the files listed in the first post of this thread?
GLD’s Method for Wiping and Installing a ROM through ClockworkMod Recovery:
1. Copy the ROM zip file to any directory on your SD card (there’s no need to rename the file, and I always store mine in a directory under the Dev’s name, to make it easier to find).
2.Purchase the license for Titanium Backup (TiBu) if you don’t already have it – it’s worth it – and go to Batch and select “Backup all user apps + system data.”
3. Once your TiBu backup completes, open ROM Manager and select “BackUp Current ROM,” then give the backup a descriptive name for your current ROM (this will do a nandroid backup of your current setup, which will be stored on your SD card under clockworkmod>backup). I always try to catch it after the backup completes and the screen goes black (before the M logo comes up), immediately opening the keyboard, pressing and holding the X key, so I go straight to recovery rather than booting up again.
4. In ClockworkMod recovery after your backup, do a factory reset (wipe data and cache), then go into the partitions menu and format boot, then format system, then go to the advanced menu and Wipe Dalvik Cache.
5. Press the Power key to get back to the main ClockwordMod menu, scroll down to install zip from sd card, then choose zip from sdcard, then navigate to the directory where you stored the ROM zip file. Select the file and watch it install!
6. After installation completes, select Reboot now. Once your Droid boots back up after install, you can follow my TiBu restore directions found in the “How To’s” section of this website.
scroll down to install zip from sd card, then choose zip from sdcard, then navigate to the directory where you stored the ROM zip file. Select the file and watch it install!
6. After installation completes, select Reboot now.
Files you need are the main theme, and if you want the Market and GTalk themed, grab those zips as well, and will install the same way as the theme, through recovery.
If you want Pandora, Facebook, MusicMod and Twitter installed, grab the APK files, navigate to them in Astro or Root Explorer, then tap on them to install. If they don't install, make sure Unknown Sources is turned on under settings/applications.