Black n Bold for PEv5

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score
@thebowers any plans for a blacknbold.apk for the T-Mobile theme manager?

jimmydene84

Reaction score

Oooooooohhhhhhhh, I like this idea! Although I already took what I wanted and added to my existing theme and LOVIN IT

jatx2wne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Twitter has been added to the OP.
Im working on making this transparent probably be done tonight some time once I get a little more time(basically done) do you mind me posting it when its done with original credit to you.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Twitter works great on my Xoom too -

Xoomed in...

OP
thebowers

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Link me up on the how to on creating or starting it out and I might do it.

OP
thebowers

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Twitter works great on my Xoom too -

Xoomed in...

Jealious!!!! I would settle with a rooted nook color, HINT, HINT, HINT :)

JDROIDS

Reaction score
Bowers any chance of porting the best theme out to PE4.2? A lot of us are still using 4.2 because it is more stable and I know a lot of people love BnB.

mxnut

Reaction score
I have to say that I love this theme. Been running it since day one but I am going to miss it. I am in outside sales and I can't afford to miss any text, emails or calls. I have been running GB and love how fast it is. I am making my TB and going back to 4.2 because it ran great for me and was stable. I will continue to watch the updates on PE5 and will try again with newer updates.

That being said, @thebowers, I know it's been said on here before and I hope you'll consider porting this to 4.2

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Guys and Gals... I know I worked my ass off on this theme and thebowers did about triple waht I did. People keep asking for a 4.2 port or to keep up with the 5.x PE versions. As of yet he has received $0 in donations. I am going out on a limb here but I have to guess that after 40+ hours of work for free, he isnt looing forward to doing anything else. HELP A BROTHER OUT. If a homeless guy asjed you for change today, I'm sure you gave him at least 50 cents and he didnt do anythin but hold out a cup. bowers made one hell of a theme aand only did it for PE because it was requested multiple times. Help him out and show some appreciation for his work. Remeber, a quarter from everyone (which, who cares about a quarter) makes a lot when it all goes to one person. Really, $.25 from every person that downloaded and liked the theme would add up.

Thats all.

Thanks.

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score
^That's what I like about the T-Mobile theme engine; you can put them on the market & they're compatible with other devices.