black mms background is out

compywiz

Reaction score
Anyone else having trouble with the list of contacts in messaging being black and and txt msg previews being a dark grey colour? The actual message part works great. Running bb.4 w/ Nextheme.

Update:

Hmm.. rebooted a second time and now the colours are good. So if anyone else runs into this, I suggest an additional reboot.

Last edited:

Zahoor

Reaction score
Anyone else having trouble with the list of contacts in messaging being black and and txt msg previews being a dark grey colour? The actual message part works great. Running bb.4 w/ Nextheme.

Just restart the app or reboot that worked for me :)..and btw thanks op for bringing attention to my thread and for helping evetyone out :)

OP
G

GeLopez

Reaction score

Just restart the app or reboot that worked for me :)..and btw thanks op for bringing attention to my thread and for helping evetyone out :)

You are welcome. Yes a reboot is required.

actngrezy

Developer
Reaction score
Been using it works great so far.

It's about time Huh?

Yes it def is about time lol.

Originally Posted by compywiz
Anyone else having trouble with the list of contacts in messaging being black and and txt msg previews being a dark grey colour? The actual message part works great. Running bb.4 w/ Nextheme

I also had to kill the mms with a task killer then reopend the mms and it was fixed. I didnt reboot phone but I;m sure that would work

eagle132

Reaction score
It's nice, but unfortunately it still has the stupid image every message. That's all that I disliked about the froyo messaging app, the little images taking up all that space, and my image always being grayed out.

Any way to mod it back to just being the person you're conversing with's image at the top of the convo?