Black market app

jchildress

Reaction score
Is this available anywhere? I understand it's a market app dedicated to root only apps.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hmmm interesting. Never heard of it. It's not like a paid apps for free thing is it ?

tappin and a talkin

jlambeth1

Reaction score
If you're referring to what I think you are, there is such a thing but is almost certainly not to be discussed on these forums.

OP
J

jchildress

Reaction score
This is not the one that was shut down because it was giving away paid apps, its what I said. A market for root only apps

Droid X, rooted, Liberty RoM 1.0

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
jlambeth is absolutely correct!! this forum does not allow any discussion of sites or apps or whatever that allows for getting paid apps for free. thanks for understanding.

jlambeth1

Reaction score
Ahhh, gotcha jchildress. I misunderstood when I first read your post. I don't know of one but it would be awesome to have a market dedicated to apps for us rooted users. I think we can all agree that supporting the app devs is in the best interest of all of us and that getting paid apps for free just ain't right.

OP
J

jchildress

Reaction score
Yep, I agree. Have more than my share of them. The app in the link doesn't look that old, so was hoping it was around or at least temporarily down and someone had info on it

akstyle450

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Current Phone Model
pixel xl
would this be almost an equivalent to cydia for iOS?
and i did think you were talking about the blaPk market at first lol

OP
J

jchildress

Reaction score
Well glad that's cleared up lol.

OP
J

jchildress

Reaction score
Well I thought maybe I missed something, so I re-googled and got the same results. All lead to an appbrain page that says Oops, this no longer exists. So thanks for the troll response. If you actually found a place to download the app, a link would of been appreciated.