Bionic still has a Tegra 2 processor?

L

leroybrute

I hope this hasnt been posted already. I noticed on twitter, P3Droid said the Bionic has the tegra 2 processor.

Renae

Reaction score
I want to say its been confirmed elsewhere that its the TI part, but I can't remember where.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
L

leroybrute

Im sorry I saw this on a Droid life tweet, not p3droid. But it says it is a Tegra but improved.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums

Renae

Reaction score
It has a Dual Core Omap4 processor!!!

I looked through a bunch of old threads but couldn't find concrete evidence for it. Are we sure? Its what I've been telling people for the last month or so, so hopefully I wasn't wrong.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
L

leroybrute

I'm using my cell phone to post so I can't seem to copy and paste it. But if anybody else can check it was at 4:26 on Droid_life tweet.

OP
L

leroybrute

I kinda hope its the Tegra myself. If you look at nenamark and quadrant the dx2 has higher scores than the Droid 3.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm using my cell phone to post so I can't seem to copy and paste it. But if anybody else can check it was at 4:26 on Droid_life tweet.

No the tweet was the Bionic is the "targa" but improved. Targa was the codename of the phone before it became the Bionic.

OP
L

leroybrute

I feel like an idiot. I went back and reread it. Thanks for finding that. I will go back to school and learn to read again.

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey

It sure is. RT @_rockmusic_: @droid_life Is the NEW Droid Bionic actually Targa but improved?

This?

Tapped from an Unbrickable DROID

Lol nevermind

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
haha no worries, simple mistake. Do it again and we will be forced to discuss as a forum if you are indeed worthy of a droidforums membership, haha jk.