Bionic commercial on tv

Rick-s

Reaction score
Will Costco have the bundle ready on Thursday?

My local Costco said they would not have it on launch. My ne2 isn't up until the 20th anyway so I'm not too upset. One thing I didn't like though was they said they wouldn't honor the ne2 discount:sad:

jasonrobb

Reaction score
I work the cell phone kiosk at one of the location. Now if you get it online you will have 90 days to take advantage of that.

I am a front end supervisor at costco, you have ninety days in store as well. We do not differentiate between electronics. All of them fall under ninety day return policy. If they say they won't take it back call corporate, then they'll take it back.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am a front end supervisor at costco, you have ninety days in store as well. We do not differentiate between electronics. All of them fall under ninety day return policy. If they say they won't take it back call corporate, then they'll take it back.

Interesting. I've never had to return anything to Costco, but bought a Droid Inc2 from Costco for my brother and they told me only 14 days, this was 3 months ago. Makes buying from Costco even better hearing this from a supervisor.

Reaction score
Saw the commercial.. SUUUUCkkkkKKyyy as the leaked copy. Even my non droid obsessed co-workers smelled fail all over that commercial compared to its predecessors.

jasonrobb

Reaction score
I will be posting the second I receive the bionic. Front end supervisors see everything first. Well before the kiosks do. So you'll know when Ohio gets them.