Big Issue with the Forum's "Like" feature!!

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
So here's the deal anytime I "like" someone's post it puts a heart next to my like. While I do like the post, I do NOT love it. I am not trying to give off the wrong impression when I like someone's post. Now they think I really really loved their post and what we got now, is a person with a giantly(I don't think that's a word) inflated ego. So this is a call to the Forum gods to change it from a heart to maybe something like a "hang ten" sign. Therefore it's not infringing on Facebook's thumbs up sign.

This post is not serious..............OR IS IT???? :icon_eek:

EFGantry

Reaction score
when you use your cursor to highlight the "like" button, there is a thumbs up sign right there - maybe just use that, instead of the heart?? or the dancing droid/banana? or any of these.... :rockon: :rating10: :clap:

OP
OneTenderRebel

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
when you use your cursor to highlight the "like" button, there is a thumbs up sign right there - maybe just use that, instead of the heart?? or the dancing droid/banana? or any of these.... :rockon: :rating10: :clap:

haha I know, but when you hit the like button it posts your "like" with a heart next to it.

prime

Kernel Developer
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
github.com
There is nothing wrong with a little geek love from time to time.

NightAngel79

Reaction score
So here's the deal anytime I "like" someone's post it puts a heart next to my like. While I do like the post, I do NOT love it. I am not trying to give off the wrong impression when I like someone's post. Now they think I really really loved their post and what we got now, is a person with a giantly(I don't think that's a word) inflated ego. So this is a call to the Forum gods to change it from a heart to maybe something like a "hang ten" sign. Therefore it's not infringing on Facebook's thumbs up sign.

This post is not serious..............OR IS IT???? :icon_eek:

Well apparently a couple people 'love' your post:D