Better Cut Icons

Nickmast

Reaction score
After installing Better Cut, I sifted through a icon zip file of over 2000 and came up with a 384 icon file separated into 2 folders of round and square.

bL33d

Reaction score
How do I use these they don't show up in gallery for me to choose icon....

OP
Nickmast

Nickmast

Reaction score
You need to have Better Cut or Home++ to use these. Better Cut creates a shortcut on your screen and you set an icon to it.

bL33d

Reaction score
Ya I have bettercut but no icons I dl and unzip to dcim folder ever show up under pick icon.

OP
Nickmast

Nickmast

Reaction score
I made a new folder on the SD card and named it My Icons. Opened up Better Cut and chose Edit Shortcut> choose the app> Edit icon> create.

OP
Nickmast

Nickmast

Reaction score
I unzipped them to my computer and dragged over only the icons I wanted to use into a folder I created on the SD called My Icons.

richkt

Reaction score
You need to have Better Cut or Home++ to use these. Better Cut creates a shortcut on your screen and you set an icon to it.

Sorry for the nOOb question but how do I use these with Home++?

Yep, me too. I didnt think you could change icons using home++ other than the cool shortcuts you get as standard.

That makes three of us.

I would love to change the icons AND use Home++.

pyro6128

Reaction score
as far as I know you can't change the icons with home++ alone. Unless someone comes in here and corrects me, you'll prob want to download better cut to change the icons of actual apps, and or app organizer to change the icon of a group of apps (kind of like a folder).

Signum

Reaction score
i cant figure out how to get better cut to point to a directory other than gallery...

mrnelson86

Reaction score
You can change the icons in home++ using bettercut, but only indirectly. You have to put the icons that you want to change on your stock home screen, change them with bettercut, and then you can use them on home++...it's complicated and you can't do it for all your icons (only what fits on the stock home, so, 48 icons)