OP
bkdodger

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I didn't want to start a new thread for this but I am wondering if the Note 4 and 5 take the same SIM card... What I am looking at doing is paying off the OH's S5, upgrading that edge line to the Note 5. Then getting home and putting my Note 4 SIM into the Note 5 and then putting her card back into the S5 so she can keep using that...

I only owe $75 on her S5 but $300 or so on my Note 4. She doesn't want a new phone but wants to keep her S5. Since I only owe a few bucks on it I am not going to let it go back to VZW

Note 4 - micro sim
Note 5 - nano sim

There are some sim cutters and others here have cut carefully with scissors...I would just go to Verizon and ask for one ...

6s Plus

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
Note 4 - micro sim
Note 5 - nano sim

There are some sim cutters and others here have cut carefully with scissors...I would just go to Verizon and ask for one ...

6s Plus
Thanks. I will have to go into the store and see how willing they are to go through this with me. Generally at our local store they get real crappie about having to do anything than the bare minimum

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

OP
bkdodger

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Thanks. I will have to go into the store and see how willing they are to go through this with me. Generally at our local store they get real crappie about having to do anything than the bare minimum

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

Haha ...good luck I've never had issues when I went to my local store ...I would tell them ok I'm buying this phone activate it for a min and now let's get the previous phone back and use it on this line yada yada...lol

6s Plus