Best widgets on lock screen app?

PhoenixGTR

Reaction score
I'd like to have my music /podcast widgets on my lock screen but the descriptions in the market are confusing; often too terse, or cryptic.
Which lock screen apps can have widgets and work well with replacement launchers?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
I'd like to have my music /podcast widgets on my lock screen but the descriptions in the market are confusing; often too terse, or cryptic.
Which lock screen apps can have widgets and work well with replacement launchers?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I presently use Executive Assistant (there is a free version and a paid version - use the free version first to see if you like) - if you use it as a lock screen (setup thru app settings), you can place widgets on it as well as use the tab for RSS feeds, etc. There is also a new app called WidgetLocker which allows widgets to be placed on it. I have only messed around with WL a little but it does have potential and I know there is at least 1 thread on it and several threads on EA. I am sorry I do not have them linked here for ya. I also think the app flyscreen allows you to place widgets on it as well but I could be wrong - it has been sometime since I had looked at it.