Best use of the "camera"

MadisonMarine

Reaction score
I wonder why everybody seems to bash the camera on this phone, heck any cell phone. It's a cell phone with a camera and I consider it as such, not a camera to save lifetime moments.

As a professional photographer I consider it a true extra to have it to snap a photo or two of something I may want to revisit with a real camera but would never think of using it to do any work..

My best use of this camera, because I travel a bit, is to take a picture of my car license plate and the area in which I am parking at the airport..has kept me from wandering around like Kramer looking for my car...

OP
M

MadisonMarine

Reaction score
Thanks, didn't know it existed....I'll try it today...headed to Gettysburg for a project

OP
M

MadisonMarine

Reaction score
I just noticed that the site says "works outside only".....I'll try it anyway..thanks

netboy47

Reaction score
I just noticed that the site says "works outside only".....I'll try it anyway..thanks

If it's using the GPS, it probably won't work if you park in an underground garage. I guess in that instance, taking pics would be a good idea to prevent a Kramer incident.