Best Tab for my Dad

MonKENy

Reaction score
He is a Therapist and so is constantly taking notes. A great feature for him would be something that he can write on that would then translate to text. But the best thing would be is if he could take a file (say a PDF) Start a new page and after he was done it would add it to the file.

Our client files are 2 sided.

on the left side is client information, the intake packet on the bottom and a top page that we add the date and time of appointment

On the right side are the progress notes, so every time the client is seen a new page goes down and the clinicians record stuff during the session.

It would be great if he could add new pages to the progress notes and update the client info data.

Does any of this sound doable on any tablet thats not $600, What is the market look like for tablets w/hand writing?

D

Divergent

I don't know about all the stuff you want but a beastly high end tablet for budget price is the Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 ( €275 ) .

Sent through my N7000 using AOSP keyboard

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
It's not necessarily the tablet, but the app you should be looking for. You'd have to search the Play Store for a note taking app (of which there are literally hundreds available) As for the tablet, the Nexus 7's are going for really decent prices these days and they are still great devices. If he wanted something a bit larger, there's a lot to choose from at that price point. Your best bet would be to find a Best Buy nearby and have him get some hands on time with the different make/model devices to see what suits him. Good luck!

tap'n on my S5

D

Divergent

It's not necessarily the tablet, but the app you should be looking for. You'd have to search the Play Store for a note taking app (of which there are literally hundreds available) As for the tablet, the Nexus 7's are going for really decent prices these days and they are still great devices. If he wanted something a bit larger, there's a lot to choose from at that price point. Your best bet would be to find a Best Buy nearby and have him get some hands on time with the different make/model devices to see what suits him. Good luck!

tap'n on my S5
Hehhehe, i thought he wants a tablet with built-in note app therapy edition hehhee