Best Skins Ever available now for Droid!

mtnman64

Reaction score
Just received email notification that they now have the skins available for Droid. And for a limited time, they are at a reduced price. I ordered 2 sets. Have used them on mine & my wife's bb curves, and love them.

Motorola Droid Skin

I love these skins, and they hold up well.

The Professor

Reaction score
Ya I just posted this about an hour ago. Cheaper alternative to invisible shield

thestappa

Reaction score
Can you post some pictures? (maybe you did and they are blocked at work)

Also, will this work with the car mount?

jsquared

Reaction score
I just ordered two after failing with clear freaks and this other brand that had the most difficult corner/edge pieces...so far spent 40 on clear protectors and none of them are on my phone haha, i hope BSE is much better if you guys say it is

Xris

Reaction score
I just ordered two after failing with clear freaks and this other brand that had the most difficult corner/edge pieces...so far spent 40 on clear protectors and none of them are on my phone haha, i hope BSE is much better if you guys say it is

You should watch
[video=youtube;eh2g7AIHdc8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh2g7AIHdc8[/video]

and
[video=youtube;QyXQIIApbKw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyXQIIApbKw[/video]

There's really no need for a screen.. I had one for a week, took it off today.. much nicer experience. Less smudging then WITH the screen, oddly.

and after watching those videos, I'm not too worried about it lol

thetruth

Reaction score
I've used BSE on many of my electronics and never had issues. So I ordered one for my Droid.

adam8ch

Reaction score
im concerned about dust, not scratches. ordered one of these, ill take pics

OP
M

mtnman64

Reaction score
the ones we have used on previous devices allowed us to use the smartphones in oem holders, cradles, etc. I don't see why it would be any different with these. They add hardly any size at all to the device, yet protect and provide just enough of a grip to feel comfortable.

jsquared

Reaction score
well the reason I like to cover the phone is because I'm obsessive compulsive in ways...I had my phone for about a week and this is the longest it hasn't been covered in 8 years haha

Dark-V

Reaction score
It seems the Blackberry Storm has the same type of screen glass as the Droid. I had my Storm uncovered for a year and not a single scratch. I still want a Seidio Innocase and holster.

:heart: Seidio. The only belt clip I never broke. The only problem I had with it was the spring rusted and snapped :icon_eek:

Xris

Reaction score
To the previous 3 posters...

-adam: Where is dust going to get that a screen film will stop? Nowhere that I can see, seems it'll get dust in its cracks with or without (since screens can't cover cracks). Also, having the cover on the screen gets you that border of cruft around the edge of the screen which seems more detrimental to the glass (mine has pretty significant build up from only 2 weeks of having a screen on) than not having one.

-mtn man: Droid has a soft touch back, you don't need additional grip. That's build into the design of the phone :D.

-jsquared: and... is it scratched, or lookin gooooood? Actually curious :p

I should note that I've ordered a full body skin from Zagg and was rocking the VZ screen skin since day 1. I'm not against screens at all, just don't think it's necessary on the droid.. and I feel its more pleasant to use the droid without one.

NvrEnough

Reaction score
Im really considering peeling the screen protector off with all of these post.... I just dumped the body glove as well.

Paulypotz

Reaction score
that last video seems as if he was using a test phone at in a store! :rofl3: You see the reflection off the screen and you hear store music!. Best Buy I think. Anyway. Great work who ever made that video :clap:

OP
M

mtnman64

Reaction score
Soft touch back is just that. it does not really offer a "grip" that feels comforting or secure. Maybe if it had been given a texture, but as it is, it still tends to slip & slide in my hand.