Best keyboard?

mholton12

Reaction score
Does anyone k ow what the best keyboard is for the Droid x becides the gingerbread one because its to small

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
I used to use Swype, but for the past 3 months I been using SwiftKey.

NoBloatware

Reaction score
My girlfriend uses Smart Keyboard Pro on her X and likes it. I notice that they have a free trial in the market too.

She also has Better Keyboard, but doesn't use it. I've used it and it seems good. So many others to choose from, but at least there's a return policy.

kierzzikinz

Reaction score
I use Go Keyboard, and I love it.

NoBloatware

Reaction score
I use Go Keyboard, and I love it.

I don't like keyboards that use the internet access permission. Very creepy.

I don't think that smart keyboard uses that permission. Not sure about better keyboard.

en28so

Reaction score
Swiftkey all the way for me. It remembers everything I type, so most of the time, I just tap on the predictions it has in memory.

Big Fish

Reaction score
I used to use Swype, but it did weird stuff sometimes. Now, I use Smart Keyboard Pro and so far I like it.

Leung

Reaction score
I've been using Go keyboard ever since someone above suggested it. It looks good and sounds cool will thy the type writer sounds But every time I type the word "than" it changes it to "Turkey".

pool_shark

Reaction score
I use better keyboard. You can change the key height and color, it also has a ton of special characters.

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
I use better keyboard. You can change the key height and color, it also has a ton of special characters.

This.... the special charectors are nice.... plenty of themes too. I use oil slick theme because its a dark keyboard.

sent from my droid x while driving.....thank you tapatalk for making this possible