Best INREDIBLE rom

4W3S0M3

Reaction score
The newest miui rom (1.8.26 I believe...) is not only stable, but practically bug free (I've yet to find any at least) and gives u better customizing options than adw or go (like boot animation & sound)
Hands down, Best rom for the Dinc!
...don't forget to flash Chad's newest kernel for "optimized awesomeness" lol (its really good)

gamertag: SAVAGE ZOMBIE X

psi

Reaction score
So everyone is learning towards miui ? I just got a dinc from a bud and im coming from a D1 and i loved chevyno1, so i am looking for suggestions and opinions also...

Husker_fan_

Reaction score
I put nils gingersense on my wife's inc and she really likes it. Changed the launcher for her to ADW and hers runs almost as fast as mine now. Haven't tried any others but it might be worth a look.

Sent from my PURITY IC3 BIONIC using DroidForums

technologykid

Reaction score
I put nils gingersense on my wife's inc and she really likes it. Changed the launcher for her to ADW and hers runs almost as fast as mine now. Haven't tried any others but it might be worth a look.

Sent from my PURITY IC3 BIONIC using DroidForums
hey i know this is irrelevant to what ur talking about but im new n i need help with this small issue. what does it mean if i get a text message from someone and it says duplicate at the top of it, but its the first time i ever recieved the message?

brandonwh64

Reaction score
I just picked up a HTC Droid incredible today for 30$. Is there any good rooting instructions that are easy like the superoneclick?

N7OKN

Reaction score
Droix X dead... Killed by seawater...

I just picked up a HTC Droid incredible today for 30$. Is there any good rooting instructions that are easy like the superoneclick?

My X was drowned by seawater, so I just picked up a Dinc tonight. Had a PERFECT setup on my DX.... Root, RadioComm adjustment for GB tethering, and the like. Now I'm starting over with a Dinc running stock GB. Need to find proper software to SBF, bootstrap, root, and ROM push. Would like to try miui but don't know anything about it. Is is rooted? GB? 8041/8043 firmware register augmentation? Does RadioComm
even work on an HTC phone? If not can someone guide me? Am I better off finding another X? How about my existing Droid X backed-up ROM? Can I salvage anything from it?

**SIGH**

bradlustig

Reaction score
With MIUI developement slowing to a crawl, I'm on the lookout for a good ROM to try out. 1.12.9 is the latest version that have fairly universal stability although 1.12.30 works well for me. I tried CM7 and it seemed pretty stable and clean, just couldn't figure out an easy way to get my Verizon VVM working, all suggestions pointed to Google Voice. Not ready to do that. Any suggestions for ROMs to play with while I wait on MIUI?

S4V4G3

Reaction score
wow im a lil behind on this convo lmao
...but if anyone happens to read this then...tho miui is/was amazing! my fav GB rom of all time! but not so much once it hit ICS...i mean, its still an awesome rom if u can 1. find a stable build & 2. handle not having any support from the dev what-so-ever...but as for JB 4.0+ the inc is...more or less DEAD! Mark has given up on it, n leeech is "DONE with the inc!"

....now with that out of the way, id have to say the "best" (JB 4.0+) rom for the DInc would have to be either CM10.1 by tiny or CarbonRom 4.2.2 by TeamCarbon...
(i like cm10.1 )