Best case for Droid X

Reaction score
Any recommendations on this one? I want something that doesn't bulk up the phone too much and offers good (or decent) protection from dropping and such.

This forum is an awesome resource, but my searches did not turn up anything about good cases and opinions on them.

Thanks!

dmp135

Reaction score
I have the leather one from VZW with kickstand. It does add bulk but feels safe. I marvel whenever I take it out of the snap case as to just how light and thin the phone is. Kickstand is fun to watch things but not really needed.

I may try another case down the road as they roll out. I'd like something that maybe adds a curve vs being so squared off and with a bit less bulk but protection is key, bulk is secondary in many ways. I got mine right away and the cases were slim pickings.I am happy with it for now.

cygnusloop

Reaction score
Got a rubberized plastic one off ebay for $6 for the time being. When the Seidio Innocase ones become widely available, I'll likely move to one of those.

Reaction score
Innocase™ Active vs Innocase Surface

Someone explain differences..

Active adds more bulk and more protection. Surface adds very little bulk but also less protection. Both have a rubberized feel without sticking to pockets and lint.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

bgillyjcu

Reaction score
Does anyone carry their phones naked anymore?

I've never used a case...but with this expensive and awesome phone...I'm tempted to get something very very slim like the surface.

The X is going to be big as is...don't need any extra added bulk or else my pocket carrying days might be over!!

JCwell84

Reaction score
Im going to check out Seidio's offerings.

seidioonline.com

I like those Seidio cases, they don't look like they add a lot of bulk. When my X does come in I think I will be returning the leather kick stand case it will come with and order a Seidio.. now to decide on the color..

W

warp

I've been using a black Rocketfish case for a week now and it's nice. It's a hard, plastic snap-on case and doesn't add much bulk or weight at all. I like it better than any of the other cases out right now for the X.

mwm523

Reaction score
I got the Talon case from Android Central, and I like it a lot. Similar to the Innocase Surface, but I like the cutouts better on the Talon.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I have the leather snap on with the kickstand since I got the phone. I like it quite a bit, I don't like cases that have rubber feel to them. And the kickstand is cool for playing games and watching videos.