Best Car Mount for Note 2?

DroidMoose

Reaction score
Anyone have experience with a Car Mount for the Note 2? I am looking into a suction cup model that would possibly hold the note 2 with a slim case on it. I have been searching Amazon and Ebay, but have not seen much so far.

I am sure I will put in a few more hours online today searching for accessories for the Note 2.

Reaction score
Looking myself. I have been spoiled with great docks from Motorola that I had for my Droid2 and DroidX!

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
I own this one from iOttie. 4.6 stars out of 5 through 118 reviews on Amazon. The smaller standard version of the same mount has a rating of 4.6 stars out of 5 through 698 reviews and is the top selling car mount on Amazon. And those ratings are entirely warranted. The strength of the suction cup is second-to-none in my experience, plus the design of the holder makes putting the phone in and taking it out quite easy.

My Note 2 with a slim case fits without any problems. It's a fantastic mount.

OP
D

DroidMoose

Reaction score
I own this one from iOttie. 4.6 stars out of 5 through 118 reviews on Amazon. The smaller standard version of the same mount has a rating of 4.6 stars out of 5 through 698 reviews and is the top selling car mount on Amazon. And those ratings are entirely warranted. The strength of the suction cup is second-to-none in my experience, plus the design of the holder makes putting the phone in and taking it out quite easy.

My Note 2 with a slim case fits without any problems. It's a fantastic mount.

This is what I wanted to hear. I have been eying the same mount, but wanted to hear more reviews on it. Probably going to order it later today!

Thanks!
DM

Caesars

Reaction score
I used the iottie, it's awesome, it also works with the active case ;)

Return of the Android

Mookie

Reaction score
I just got the Samsung Vehicle Nav mount for the S3/GN2 and it is really nice. I also have a Schoce that is good as well.

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL

Caesars

Reaction score
The iottie is pretty flipping sweet.

Return of the Android

Low Saturn

Reaction score
I have this one by KiDiGi.

m_637268042770.png m_529874555641.png

Claudia

Reaction score
Also using iottie, with a Otterbox Commuter case.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2