Best Calendar

smithpbridget

Reaction score
I'm switching from BB Tour to the fascinate. I don't think that I'm going to be able to transfer my BB calendar events to the fascinate, so I'm wondering which calendar is best on the fascinate.

Reaction score
I switched from a BB Tour as well...and have never looked back. This phone is soooooo much better. Really, the only thing that BB had going for it was the really integrated email. This email works pretty good though and I have gmail, yahoo and hotmail all linked in and work great!

I use the standard calendar, but I downloaded the "Blik Calendar Widget" from the market. I've had other calendar widgets, but I like this one the best...right now.

OP
S

smithpbridget

Reaction score
Thanks so much for the info. I will def look intousing this one. I just got my phone today, so I'm charging it as we speak.

Reaction score
Here are a few "must have" apps:

-PADroid Notepad (a password protectable folder! AWESOME!)
-google maps
-launcher pro
-weatherbug
-fancy widget pro
-poynt
-angry birds
-nfl mobile (had free nfl redzone last year...like live, tv, redzone...sweet!)

And I also like Wallpaper Wizardii, which allows you to fit a full picture as a background instead of a cropped picture.

Once you get past the fact that mail isn't as integrated as BB, though, really, they seemed to have perfected that, and the virtual keyboard vice keys...this is sooooooooo much better than BB and I will NEVER go back to BB...and I really loved my Tour. I'd download a YouTube viewer too, just for fun (because we finally have flash with FROYO!).

Enjoy!

OP
S

smithpbridget

Reaction score
Thanks for all of the apps! I will def check them out. I'm driving myself nuts trying to figure this fascinate out!!! Sooo much stuff to do on it.

KeepItReal

Reaction score
I use Jorte as my calendar; it has a day planner feel to it. It can change from a month glance- to one day-to a 1 week view-to a 2 week to view. Also allowed me to chose google as my primary to save the events so it gets backuped to gmail. Also I use Smooth Calendar widget to show the date on the front screen plus the next events that are coming up in my calendar.

Tip for Swyping: drag from the'z' to the space bar to insert the ! exclamation point; drag from the 'm' to the space bar to insert the ? Question mark.......

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

Jenaht

Reaction score
I personally love Calengoo. Yes you have to pay for it. But it has several view options and you can add multiple reminders. I don't like the month view - much prefer the stock for this - but I don't use that view that much. Having multiple reminder options (like email, pop up etc) is very important to me. I wish the stock had that as it's a GOOGLE calendar afterall - but it doesn't. If it did, I'd probably use the stock option!

But Calengoo is smooth and fast. Worth every penny to me.