Best Buy preorder is in

wcjeep

Reaction score
Just received a call from Best Buy. My Galaxy S7 preorder will be available for pickup tomorrow - Monday. Fyi ( Verizon)

markwebb

Reaction score
I have two on order and no such luck for me! Good sign nevertheless.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

OP
wcjeep

wcjeep

Reaction score
We have two regular S7's on preorder. No Edge. I just ordered cases from Amazon. I was waiting on UAG cases. Gave up, went with Spigen. Spigen should be here Tuesday. First world problem.

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Picked mine up from Best Buy yesterday (along with the Gear VR and 64GB microSD card that came with the pre-order). Pleasant surprise to kick off the week.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+

JediBeavis

Reaction score
Has anyone gotten theirs and had trouble activating it? Mine's Verizon, and it's not fully activating. They think it's because they're not "officially" out until Friday.

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Has anyone gotten theirs and had trouble activating it? Mine's Verizon, and it's not fully activating. They think it's because they're not "officially" out until Friday.
I activated mine with no issues on Monday. Been working perfectly since.

OP
wcjeep

wcjeep

Reaction score
Both of my VZW S7's activated right away. I did return them because of my Unlimited Data. I have to purchase direct from a corporate store after this Friday.

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Both of my VZW S7's activated right away. I did return them because of my Unlimited Data. I have to purchase direct from a corporate store after this Friday.
Whoever told you that is full of crap. I've done 2 phone activations since the change and both of my customers kept their unlimited. Unless it's just Best Buy's crappy computer system for activations.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

JediBeavis

Reaction score
Finally got it going! Looks like it had a faulty SIM card. Thanks Best Buy! Also got my VR today! :)

OP
wcjeep

wcjeep

Reaction score
Whoever told you that is full of crap. I've done 2 phone activations since the change and both of my customers kept their unlimited. Unless it's just Best Buy's crappy computer system for activations.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

It's Best Buy's computer system. One of the employee's mentioned the Best Buy computer system was not really compatible with Verizon. I asked many many times if the purchase affected my Unlimited Data. After the upgrade Verizon started text messaging me about every half hour I was over my data cap. Best Buy employees seemed to tell me everything but the truth. After reverting back to my old phones Unlimited Data returned. I'll still get the S7's. Not thru Best Buy.