Best app for multiple accounts for Twitter?

rehuxley

Reaction score
I have multiple accounts on twitter for both personal and business use. What is the best app out there for droid 1? I have tried sesmic and hootsuite. Liked both. Tweetdeck lags too much. Suggestions welcome.

XBfitMike

Reaction score
I use twitdroid pay version. It rocks!

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

super_saxy

Reaction score
I use Seesmic. It allows you to post a tweet to multiple accounts at the same time.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

piffey

Reaction score
I just switched to TweetDeck. I think it's the way to go, especially with how you can organize your social feeds and add a number of different screens to swipe through. Adds a lot of options for geotagging and pictures right on the entry page too...and it's free!

carguy

Reaction score
I just installed twidroyd (twidroid) tonite. Works well and am able to manage multiple twitter accounts with the free version. I dl tweetdeck and will set that up now

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

city boy

Reaction score
Did anybody update the new twitdroid pro version 5.0.0?
I am having problems with the section twitter lists.when i go into my twitter lists that i created and the column come up. I want to retweet a certain tweet and i can't.it wont allow me. was wandering if anybody else is having this same issue?
Thanks...

AtlPikMan

Reaction score
My vote goes to Plume formerly Touiteur. The free version only handles one account. I have the Pro and couldnt be happier.

strawman

Reaction score
Did anybody update the new twitdroid pro version 5.0.0?
I am having problems with the section twitter lists.when i go into my twitter lists that i created and the column come up. I want to retweet a certain tweet and i can't.it wont allow me. was wandering if anybody else is having this same issue?
Thanks...

I read the reviews and other people were having issues with the new update so I passed on it for now. Seems like they broke several things with this update.

krazzyjman

Reaction score
I used to use TweetCaster, but I switched to Twidroyd and I love. I will probably be upgrading to the paid version of it. If you want a client for your computer, tweet deck is amazing on pc. But for your phone I suggest Twidroyd