Benchmark Results with P3 and Chevy Kernels

borq646

Reaction score
I've tried every kernel I can find. I get the best battery life with Chevy's. Best performance with P3. Haven't found a kernel I can't run either. Guess I'm lucky.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

jmims

Reaction score
This is the kernel I ran to get the 1726 on Quadrant, 250-1250-v32kernel from P3. It was ran on a Moto-Droid, with this release from Pete...VIRGINDEODEXEDFRF84B.zip

Where are you getting the Deodexed Virgin from? It's not in his release post.

AndroidForums.

This cap was by best using P3's LV1250 and Succulent Desire 6.5.

TuBitMittens

Reaction score
I'm a bit of a noob, and honestly I'm not really sure WHAT EXACTLY A QUADRANT SCORE INDICATES??? Is it just to show simply "hey my device is performing awesome blah blah blah?" It's just signifies the cpu performance right?? because everybody is always showing off this stuff but I'm not sure the EXACT meaning of these so-called "bench marks" so would somebody give me a bit of a synopsis here? thanks so much. excuse my naivety.

and just to be apart of the cool crowd I did a full test myself. :D
I scored 1273 on a chevy 1.0 lv kernel. THOUGHTS??
Is my droid a good performing phone??? (lol really subjective question)

Reaction score
This is the kernel I ran to get the 1726 on Quadrant, 250-1250-v32kernel from P3. It was ran on a Moto-Droid, with this release from Pete...VIRGINDEODEXEDFRF84B.zip

AndroidForums.

I've looked all over AndroidForums and for the life of me I cannot find it. I've found the Odexed version, but not the Deodexed. Would it be possible to post a link to the download?

xtatx

Reaction score
that isn't the same one. the zip had the tell tale FRF84B in it. is it any good though? the FRG01?

jmims

Reaction score

AndroidForums.

I've looked all over AndroidForums and for the life of me I cannot find it. I've found the Odexed version, but not the Deodexed. Would it be possible to post a link to the download?

http://androidforums.com/roms-droid/112138-rom-android-2-2-frf84b-clean-untouched-virgin.html